Swimming exercises your whole body and is easy on your joints. It is popular but can be painstaking and boring laps after laps. Traditional earphones need to be plugged into ears deeply and firmly to make sure ear is sealed especially with intensive body movement. The painful experience and proness to ear infection have greatly hampered the popularity of earphones amongst swimmers. Powered by bone conduction technology, Xtrainerz swimming MP3 headphones are ears-free and eliminate these problems. Let’s make swimming fun.
- Brand: Aftershokz
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 98 ± 3dB
- Compatible profiles: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC
- Maximum charge voltage: 5.25 V
- Speed impedance: 8.50 ± 20%
- Battery: Lithium
- Continuous play: Up to 8 hours
- Battery capacity: 183 mAh
- Charge time: < 2 hours
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- 4GB of built-in storage to hold up to 1,200 songs withfull track and volume control at the touch of a button.
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files (not Bluetooth compatible).
- Enjoy eight hours of premium audio
- Fully waterproof (IP68 rated) to withstand complete submersion in up to 2 meters of water.
- Simply connect to a computer via the USB cradle to drag and drop your favorite songs.
- OpenFit™ design ensures bud-free, pain-free listening.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for all-day comfort and stability in and out of the water.
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Charge fully in two hours with the USB charging cradle.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, play mode, and more.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty included.
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g)
- What's in the box: 1 x Aftershokz XTRAINERZ Waterproof Wireless Headphones, 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable, 1 x Storage Bag, 1 x Earplugs, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Warranty Card
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.