- For all seasons
- Comes with mosquito screens
- Can accommodate up to three people
- Constructed from coated 600 denier and a 260g poly-cotton blend made to withstand the elements of any season
- Tent fabric is both UV and mold resistant to withstand the elements of any season
- Mesh panels offer plenty of ventilation and open for more airflow
- Four, large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- Includes a high-density foam mattress for added comfort
- Base construction: Aluminum with insulated fiberglass sheet
- Canopy fabric: 260g Polyester Cotton; 600D ripstop fabric with water resistant ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant
- Size: (Open) 96 x 56 x 52 in - 243.84 x 142.24 x 132.08 cm
- Size: (Closed) 48 x 56 x 12 in - 121.92 x 142.24 x 30.48 cm
- Sleeping footprint: 96 x 56 in - 243.84 x 142.24 cm
- Peak internal height: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Minimum bar spread: 33.5 in - 85.09 cm
- Internal frame: 5/8" (16mm) wrapped aluminum
- Weight: 131 lb - 59kg
- Static weight capacity: 600 lb - 272kg
- What's in the box: 1 x Thule Tepui Explorer Kukenam 3
*NOTE: This product needs installation from us in one of our Montanic outlet branches. Please consult our customer service team for more details on installation arrangements before buying this product.
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.