Fenix ARB-L18-3500U USB Rechargeable Battery (3500mAh)
The biggest and baddest Fenix battery just got upgraded! Please welcome the Fenix Fenix ARB-L18-3500U USB rechargeable li-ion battery! The ARB-L18-3500U battery can be charged by its own USB port and by the charger as well. A protective circuit is built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully covered with the steel shell, thus the potential risk of short circuiting caused by collision or impact is hugely eliminated!!
- Micro-USB charging port
- 3500mAh high capacity
- Protection circuitry to prevent short circuits
- Pressure vents to prevent explosions
- 500 charge cycles
ARB-L18-3500U is a high capacity 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery with a built-in micro-USB charging port. It also includes a protection circuit in the anode to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge and over heating.
This battery can quickly be charged without the need for a separate charger. This not only save you money from purchasing a charger, but also convenience of not having to carry around another device.
This will work in all of the models that utilize the standard Li-ion 18650, including best sellers like the PD35, PD35Tac, TK20R, TK75, TK15UE, etc.
- Fenix ARB-L18-3500UmAh USB Rechargeable 18650 Battery
- Micro USB charing port lets you charge the battery directly
- Button Top Design
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a riveted steel hat. Riveted steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact.
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by internal short circuit. Expelling waste gas prevents a cell from inflating or exploding.
- Three Sets of Over-Heat Protection: Over charge protection, Over discharge protection, Short circuit protection, and overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARBL18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.