BioLite Headlamp 330
• Sits flush on your forehead without bouncing or slipping
• Provides up to 330 lumens of bright light
• Rechargeable battery runs up to 40 hrs. (3.5 hrs. on high) and recharges via micro USB
• Multiple modes: dimmable spot, flood, spot+flood, red night vision and strobe
• One-handed tilt directs the front panel for articulated light
• Moisture-wicking fabric strap helps keep your forehead cool and dry
• Max Output 330 Lumens
• Red Night Vision Included
• Adjustable Front Panel
• 40 hours on LO, 3.5 Hours on HIGH
• Recharge Via Micro USB
• Available in 4 Colors
• Weight: 2.43 oz (69 g)
HeadLamp 330 – Fall Running Essentials
“HeadLamp 330 is poised to change the way we think about headlamps. Designed for movement, with a sleek profile and snug fit, the HeadLamp enables you to run fast without struggling to mitigate headlamp bounce but doesn’t strangle your forehead. Its reasonable price, 330-lumen output, and USB rechargeability make it an all-around great purchase.”
17 Running Accessories To Make Runs More Enjoyable
“Running comfort, for me, means running with peace of mind. I used to wear a basic, flashing LED that clipped onto my shirt, but since testing BioLite’s rechargeable Headlamp 330 for a review, I’ve incorporated it into my workout. It is super-bright for illuminating the road in front of me, but I usually use the strobe function so that I don’t blind drivers. BioLite engineered it to fit comfortably on the head for lost-lasting wear, and the elastic won’t smell even if you sweat profusely.”
“Trail runners will love this headlamp that shifts the weight of the battery to the rear of the head strap and more evenly balance when running. Runners will also like the SlimFit fabric that runs across the front of the headlamp, it’s soft and acts as a sweatband when worn against the forehead.”
“BioLite’s 330 Headlamp is Light, Bright, and Darn Near Perfect. This headlamp is comfortable. The most comfortable I’ve ever worn. Built with something called “3D SlimFit Construction,” the very thin, very light lamp wraps nicely around your head with a moisture-wicking headband. It stays there. Running, mountain biking, nordic skiing, jumping up and down to try to make it slide onto my face—I’ve tried all of that and it just stays put.”
- Is it really as comfortable as everyone is saying?
- Is it adjustable? Does it fit kids?
- What is the color temperature of the light?
- Does the HeadLamp 330 tilt?
- Is HeadLamp 330 Weatherproof?
- How do I clean the HeadLamp 330?
- Does the HeadLamp 330 accept pass-thru charging?
- How long does it take to recharge HeadLamp 330?
Try it for yourself! With our HolyFit Guarantee, you can put HeadLamp 330 to the test for yourself for 30 days – if you don’t fall in love, we’ll take it back.
Yes, the headlamp is easily adjustable by pulling away or towards your ears with the clips on the back. And yes, it fit kids!
Yes, the front panel can articulate up and down easily with one hand
HeadLamp is rated IPX4 which means it can be used in rain but we would not recommend extended use in a downpour. Do not submerge.
The headband of HeadLamp can be hand-washed with a mild detergent or dishsoap and water. We recommend dampening a sponge and wiping down the inside of the band.
Yes (translation: you can use the HeadLamp while it is being charged – comes in handy for more mobile charging, like with a powerbank on a hike)
HeadLamp charges to full in approximately 2.5 hours. Note that it DOES accept pass-thru charging, so you can use it while it is being charged.