Fenix PD40R Version 2.0
How do you make the Fenix PD40R any better? You upgrade it! At the 2020 Shot Show, Fenix did precisely this. The all-new Fenix PD40R V2.0 features include a mechanical rotary switch to increase and decrease input levels. The PD40R V2.0 also has a battery level indicator and a max output level of as much as 3000 lumens, powered by a single 21700 rechargeable battery, which is included with purchase alongside the USB type-c charging cable. The Fenix PD40R V2 is also compact, at only 5.4 inches long, which is smaller than most mobile phones. As with most Fenix flashlights, the PD40R V2 is made to last, with a body constructed of A6061-T6 Aluminum and IP68 rating this will be your favorite flashlight for many years.
- 3000 Lumen max output
- LUMINUS SST70 LED – 50,000 hours
- 21700 and 18650 battery compatible with AFL-18 Adapter
- Turbo – 3000 lumens/2.4 hours/1328 ft.
- High – 1000 Lumens/3.1 hours/754 ft.
- Med – 350 Lumens/8.3 hours/449 ft.
- Low – 30 Lumens/88.1 hours/147 ft.
- Strobe – 2500 Lumens
- Battery level indicator
- USB Type-C charging
- Free from magnetic field interference
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Titanium coated body clip
- Compact size
- Anti-slip design
- Included: Fenix ARB-L21 5000 mAh Rechargeable Battery (21700 Size)
- Length: 5.4 Inches
- Diameter: 1.3 Inches
- Weight: 4.1 Ounces (Excluding battery)
- PD40R V2.0 Flashlight
- 21700 Battery
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-Ring
- User manual
- Warranty Card