Day one of a two-week cross-country road trip calls for the comfort of the Kuhl Men's Silencr Rogue Pants. Crafted from water-resistant polyester, these pants keep you comfy behind the wheel while also offering the mobility and light protection you need to happily handle hikes and climbs at all your bucket-list national and state parks along the way. A soft, micro-chamois lines the waistband for plush, chafe-free comfort regardless of your activity, while articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow these pants to follow the natural movement of your body as you boulder, scramble, hike, and hang out for the next 14 days straight.
- Hiking pants designed for mobile comfort on daily adventures
- Poly fabric has water-resistant coating for light protection
- Regular fit and articulated knees promote full mobility
- Gusseted crotch further opens your range of motion
- Micro chamois-lined waistband provides a snug, soft fit
- Multiple pockets carry along trail essentials