This battery can quickly be charged without the need for a separate charger via it’s USB port. This not only saves you money from purchasing a charger, but also convenience of not having to carry around another device
- Charges via Micro-USB Port or Charger
- Built-In Protection Circuit
- Low Self-Discharge
- Can Be Recharged up to 500 Times
- LED Status Indicator Light
The Fenix ARB-L16-700UP 16340 lithium-ion battery is specifically designed for high current, high drain devices and makes a great accessory add for all current Fenix 16340 (RCR123) powered lights.
The simple explanation of the benefits of this battery used in Fenix high drain devices is that they will last longer at their highest performing levels by sustaining a higher voltage. It also includes a protection circuit in the anode to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge and over heating.
This battery can quickly be charged without the need for a separate charger via it’s USB port.
This not only saves you money from purchasing a charger, but also convenience of not having to carry around another device.
- Size: 16340 Button Top Battery
- 700mAh Nominal Capacity
- 3.6V Nominal Voltage
- Max discharging current: 2.5A
- Charging current by USB port: 0.3A
- Charging current by separate charger: 700mA
- Heavy Load Discharge: 3.5C high rate discharge; 2.5A stable output
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- Multiple layers of protection
- 500 charge cycles can be expected from a properly maintained battery
- Fully covered with a steel shell for impact resistance
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and over heating protection
- Three sets of over-head protection: Pressure relief valve protection, separate microporous protection, and PTC cathodal block protection
- Weight: 0.66 ounces (18.8g)
- Size: Length: 1.4″ (35.5mm) Diameter: 0.7″ (16.8mm)
- 12 months free warranty from date of purchase
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.