The Caribee Nuke is a high visibility hydration backpack supplied with a 3L reservoir. Available in Orange or Yellow with reflective tape, these safety hydration backpacks are used in mines, on work sites and recreationally by any people wanting to remain more visible whilst keeping hydrated.
- Slim line high visibility 3L hydration backpack
- Includes a premium 3L PEVA hydration reservoir:
- Made from PEVA material that is BPA, Phthalate and PVC free
- Innovative fold top reservoir with slide lock closure for quick filling and easy access for cleaning
- Quick Release, non-leak, tube removal function allows quick and simple fitting and removal from your pack
- Fully insulated drink tube to help reduce external thermal effects
- High flow mouth piece with "bite" on/off flow function
- Mouth piece dust cover
- Internal insulated hydration compartment
- Dual shoulder duct hydration tube ports - so you can exit the tube on the left or right side of your back
- Action Back Extreme padded harness system provides a comfortable fit
- Quick Release (QR) harness system provides an added level of safety and easy removal when fitted over bulky work jackets
- Sternum chest strap for improved pack stability
- High visibility reflective tape on body and harness meets Australian Standards
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.