- Product name: COROS PACE Strap
- Silicone Straps: Silicone straps is a durability material that help fashion meet versatility. Besides that silicone is a light weight, non- absorbent, rubber-like material. Combine that with plastics, hardware and etc. It is ask high technology and good cooperation.
- Practical for water activity: Silicone strap repel water making it practical for water activities and in hot and humid climates. Silicone is durable and will not stain. Quality silicone will last a long time if properly maintained
- Fashionable Strap: Silicone strap it’s fashionable and won’t wear out so easily. Silicone rubber watch bands are very good to wear in winter because of the material that makes a warm feeling.
- Good High and low-temperature resistance: Silicone straps not only feel comfortable on the skin. This silicone strap it is non toxic and eco-friendly strap. In which this material is elastic and is impossible to deform the product made of silicone.
Whether you're competing in a triathlon, running a marathon, or freestyle swimming, you should never have to worry about your athletic performance. That's why we've engineered the COROS PACE to help take your fitness goals, one step further. PACE is designed to deliver your performance metrics, when you need it most. This premium, lightweight GPS multi-sport watch provides advanced statistics for your running, swimming and cycling activities, all while out-pacing the competition on reliability.
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.