For adventurers who are born for expeditions, VERTIX is the go-to GPS adventure watch, providing unparalleled battery life, extreme durability, altitude acclimation assistance and much more. VERTIX is our tribute to explorers who never give up on their search for perfection.
A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your goto choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcases our commitment to durability.
VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
A virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
VERTIX is the ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating.
Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams making it 16% lighter than the competition* (Garmin Fenix 5 Plus, 64g)
VERTIX is your Sherpa
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring available
With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold weather
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance.
VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY conditions
Completely new engineered Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Navigation with zoom in/out on Digital Knob, and interactive touch screen for easy viewing.
VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself
Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
Break the Ice in any group setting with this one of a kind watch. The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper, while the hand assembled transparent fiber case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful in your active life.
- Premium titanium bezel and cover finish with Sapphire glass (diamond-like coating) and 150-meter waterproof rating gives VERTIX ultra-light durability to endure the world’s harshest elements.
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimation assistance and industry leading performance in extreme weather making VERTIX your Sherpa for expeditions and climbing.
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water. Navigation with zoom in/out using Digital Knob.
- Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
- Available in multiple bezel and band color options including an exclusive azure bezel so that you can find the combination that best fits your lifestyle.
Hardware and Connectivity:
- Titanium bezel and cover
- Sapphire glass with DLC coating
- 150 meter waterproof rating
- Unparalleled battery life
- Up to 150 hours in UltraMax GPS setting
- Up to 60 hours in Full GPS setting
- Up to 45 days of regular use
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Barometric altimeter
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- 150 meter waterproof rating
- Display Size - 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type - Memory LCD
- Screen Material - Sapphire Glass with Diamond-Like Coating
- Bezel Material - Titanium
- Cover Material - Titanium
- Strap Material - Silicone
- Quick Release Band - 22mm
- Physical Size - 48.74 x 48.74 x 16.75 mm
- Weight - 76 g
- Wireless Connection - BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation - GPS / GLONASS (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- Sensors - Optical Pulse Oximeter, Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Thermometer
- Waterproof Rating - 15ATM (150 Meters/492 Feet)
- Working Temperature - -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature - -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time - Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life - 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in Full GPS mode, 150 hours in UltraMax mode
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.