A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your goto choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcases our commitment to durability.
VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
A virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
VERTIX is the ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating.
Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams making it 16% lighter than the competition* (Garmin Fenix 5 Plus, 64g)
VERTIX is your Sherpa
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring available
With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold weather
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance.
VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY conditions
Completely new engineered Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Navigation with zoom in/out on Digital Knob, and interactive touch screen for easy viewing.
VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself
Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
Break the Ice in any group setting with this one of a kind watch. The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper, while the hand assembled transparent fiber case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful in your active life.
- Premium titanium bezel and cover finish with Sapphire glass (diamond-like coating) and 150-meter waterproof rating gives VERTIX ultra-light durability to endure the world’s harshest elements.
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimation assistance and industry leading performance in extreme weather making VERTIX your Sherpa for expeditions and climbing.
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water. Navigation with zoom in/out using Digital Knob.
- Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
- Available in multiple bezel and band color options including an exclusive azure bezel so that you can find the combination that best fits your lifestyle.
Hardware and Connectivity:
- Titanium bezel and cover
- Sapphire glass with DLC coating
- 150 meter waterproof rating
- Unparalleled battery life
- Up to 150 hours in UltraMax GPS setting
- Up to 60 hours in Full GPS setting
- Up to 45 days of regular use
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Barometric altimeter
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- 150 meter waterproof rating
- Display Size - 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type - Memory LCD
- Screen Material - Sapphire Glass with Diamond-Like Coating
- Bezel Material - Titanium
- Cover Material - Titanium
- Strap Material - Silicone
- Quick Release Band - 22mm
- Physical Size - 48.74 x 48.74 x 16.75 mm
- Weight - 76 g
- Wireless Connection - BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation - GPS / GLONASS (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- Sensors - Optical Pulse Oximeter, Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Thermometer
- Waterproof Rating - 15ATM (150 Meters/492 Feet)
- Working Temperature - -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature - -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time - Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life - 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in Full GPS mode, 150 hours in UltraMax mode