From the appearance, Fenix E15 (2016) is just a keychain-sized flashlight. While, its high performance will surely surprise you, the intelligent drive circuit boosts max 450 lumens from one 16340 Li-ion battery and also ensures the compatibility with the CR123A. With a twisty head switch, four output levels are available to meet your various lighting demands in daily use, hiking, searching and more.
- Overheat protection to preserve the LED
- Uses one CR123A battery or one 16430/RCR123A battery
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery needs replacing
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery installation
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
Fenix E15 is a little light that is back in a big way! This light has been re-tooled from the ground up, and now has a massive 450 Lumens of output, up from 120. The light still features the popular twist head interface that allows users to turn it on or off and cycle through multiple modes with a simple twist.
Most notable this light is pocket sized, measuring under 2.6 inches, making it a perfect EDC for anyone that doesn't want to be weighed down by their high power LED flashlight.
450 Lumens of LED lighting power
A huge improvement to the lighting power of the E15, it now features a CREE XP-G2 R5 LED, emitting a crushing 450 lumens. The light level is of course adjustable and can be set to 110, 50 or even an 8 lumen low mode.
While the E15 excels at indoor and close range use, it is also great for outdoor activities with a beam that can reach up to 433 Feet in dark conditions! A deep reflector and tempered glass lens with specialized coating help to aid the impressive light output from this little powerhouse.
Corrosion and scratch resistant
If you're carrying around a flashlight, it better be able to take some rough handling. The E15 is packed with features that will keep it safe from bumps, drops, splashes or whatever comes its way. The light is made of lightweight aerospace grade aluminum that has further been hard anodized to resist corrosion or scratches.
For harsh weather the light is gasket sealed, earning an IPX-8 Waterproof rating. The glass lens is tempered and protects the solid state LED from severe impacts. Don't let its size fool you, the E15 is one tough lighting tool!
- Uses XP-G2 R5 White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one 3V CR123A Lithium battery
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent drive circuit for better battery performance
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Twist head to turn ON/OFF the light and select output mode
- Capable of tail standing as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Uses high efficient lens with total reflective coating
- 1 X Fenix E15 2016 XP-G2 R5 LED Flashlight
- 1 X Key chain
- 1 X O-ring
- 1 X User manual
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.