When lightweight fabrics rip or tear, quickly patch it up with Tenacious Tape Silnylon Patches. Made from strong, ripstop nylon and backed with a silicone-based adhesive, apply these peel-and-stick repair patches on silnylon tents, tarps, backpacks, and stuff sacks. This repair kit includes two 3” x 5” sheer patches that permanently bond to any silicone-treated fabric. Like all Tenacious Tape, these patches are washable and weatherproof for repairs that last. Now it’s easier than ever to fix torn, ultralight gear with the mess-free Tenacious Tape Silnylon Patches.
- Peel-and-Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply cut to desired size, remove backing and apply to surface with pressure
- Durable – Silicone-based adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics including silnylon, silpoly nylon, and vinyl (only silicone sticks to silicone)
- Compatible – Made of ripstop nylon that’s sheer enough to match virtually any fabric color that may rip or tear in the field
- Washable & Weatherproof – Sealed with a waterproof silicone coating to withstand the washing machine or Mother Nature
- Multipurpose – Repair all types of outdoor gear including tents, tarps, hammocks, sleeping bags, inflatable sleeping pads, backpacks, dry sacks, and stuff sacks
- Material: 40D siliconized ripstop nylon
- Color: sheer
- Size: 3” x 5”
- Weight: 50 gsm
- Application: peel-and-stick
- Adheres To: silicone-treated fabrics, silnylon, silpoly, nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl, rubber, non-oiled leather
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Removable: no
- Washable: yes
- Storage: store in bag
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.