The RunOff Waterproof Wallet is compact enough to fit in your pocket where it can protect and organize small items. Perfect for keeping cash, cards, and electronics safe from the elements, this wallet provides a versatile solution for wherever you go. Built-in attachment points and an integrated belt loop make it convenient to clip this wallet to straps or attach it to your belt.
- Brand: Nite Ize
- Tested dustproof and waterproof to IP67 (withstands immersion in water 1M deep up to 30 min)
- Durable TPU construction with RF-welded seams for ultimate reliability
- Features patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize
- Defends against water, dust, and sand
- Can be washed with water and soap or sanitizing wipes with your cards + essentials inside
- Integrated anchor points and belt loop for versatile attachment
- Translucent front allows you to easily locate items
- Silent TRU zipper technology
- CORRECT USE: To close the TRU Zip zipper, move slider slowly and pull firmly to lock into zipper end-stop. If slider is not fully closed, zipper will not seal as intended. Test the RunOff bag for waterproofness periodically by submerging after sealing the TRU Zip zipper. Do not use if bubbles escape the bag during testing.
- IMPORTANT: The performance of the product depends in part on correct use and maintenance of the TRU Zip zipper as provided above. Protect the RunOff bag from sharp objects and abrasions during use and always inspect the bag for wear and tear before use. Nite Ize, Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused to any equipment or property from the use of this product.
- Interior Size: 3.7" x 4.7" | 9.4cm x 12cm
- Weight: .5oz | 15g
- Warranty: 3 month Local Supplier Warranty
- What's in the box: 1 x Nite Ize Run Off Waterproof Wallet
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.