- Brand: DOD
- Capacity: 5 Person (Adults)-Bedroom space
- Minimum Water Pressure Resistance: 3000mm (Outer tent), 5000mm (Floor)
- Material: Outer Tent: Outer tent: 150D polyester (UV cut processed), Frame: Aluminium alloy, Inner tent wall surface: 75D Polyester, Inner tent floor: 210D Polyester (PU Coating)
- UV Cut: UPF50+
- Accessories included: Pegs, carry bags, tent repair sheets
- Color: Black, Tan, Beige/ Orange
- Tent Size: 300cm x 640cm x 195cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Inner Tent Size: 280cm x 220cm x 190cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Packed Size: 68cm x 32cm x 32cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Weight: 16.1kg (Including accessories)
A two-room tunnel tent for all seasons, designed according to the climate unique to Japan and the size of the campsite. Despite its compact storage size, it has a living space where 10 adults can relax, making it ideal for a wide range of activities from family camps to group camps.
Two-room structure with integrated living and bedroom
In a normal one-room tent, the tent should be used as a sleeping space and a separate tarp tent should be set up to avoid sunlight and rain. However, because the Kamaboko tent has a two-room tunnel tent structure, you can complete the bedroom and living room just by building one tent. You can use the extra time for cooking and playing.
A large living space where 10 adults can relax
It is a two-room type tunnel tent with a large living space of about 3 x 4.2 m. It can be used extensively by a family of 4 to 5, and it is also possible for 2 to 3 groups to gather for a banquet camp.
All-season specifications that are cool in summer and warm in winter
The entire living room can be meshed like a screen tarp, so you can stay cool in the summer camp and prevent mosquitoes from invading. On the other hand, in winter, you can stay warm because it has a skirt that prevents wind from entering from under the tent fabric. * Since it has a skirt, closing all doors makes it easier for air to stay inside the tent. In that case, dew condensation is likely to occur in rainy weather, so keep some doors open or ventilate regularly.
Size designed for Japanese campsites
The tent size was designed to fit the 8x8m-10x10m sections that are often found in Japanese campsites. It is a two-room type tunnel tent with a comfortable interior space, but it can be set up if it has a minimum width of about 3.5 x 6.5 m. * The photo shows a Kamaboko tent and a large wagon installed at an 8x8m campsite. If you lower the canopy, you can afford to park two or three additional cars.
Cheekama style for even more comfort
By connecting the cheese tarp (sold separately) , the tarp space will be further expanded. Since the cheese tarp uses a thick T / C fabric (a blended fabric of cotton and polyester), it has the effect of deepening the shade and preventing condensation.
* When it rains, put a tarp pole on the back side of the cheese tarp and set it up so that the cheese tarp and the kamaboko tent do not come into contact with each other. If you inhale a lot of rain, the cheese tarp will become heavy and the frame of the kamaboko tent will be damaged.
* 3 sets of optional big tarp pole (XP5-507K) are used. Adjust the height and position of the pole to your liking.
Okra Kamaboko style that makes Kamaboko tent more comfortable
By connecting the separately sold Okla Tarp, the tarp space of the Kamaboko tent is further expanded, the shade is deepened, and there is also a function to prevent condensation.
* When it rains, insert a tarp pole behind the okratap and set it up so that the okratap and the kamaboko tent do not come into contact with each other. If you inhale a lot of rain, the okratap will become heavy and the frame of the Kamaboko tent will be damaged.
Breathable inner tent structure
The front of the inner tent can be made entirely of mesh, and mesh windows are also placed at the feet of the back. The large windows on the back of the outer fabric also allow you to sleep cool in the summer camp.
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.