When you’re covering ground on a long distance hike, the AirZone Trek+ 35:45 will keep you cool and comfortable on the trail. Ideal for lightweight backpacking and long hikes, the Trek+ is a fully adjustable, ventilated hiking backpack for serious hillwalkers.
The AirZone Trek+ 35:45 features the Centro Adjust AirZone back system, reducing weight and allowing air to move freely between the pack and the wearer’s back, while the adjustable back-length and AdaptiveFit™ hip belt and harness ensure the perfect fit. A twin compartment design, including lower entry with zipped divider panel and zipped front entry, allows easy access with side compression providing stability on the move.
Offering versatile storage options, the AirZone Trek+ 35:45 has an expandable lid to increase the volume, as well as bellows side pockets, a stretch mesh front pocket, and large stretch mesh side pockets. An internal zipped security pocket and key clip keep valuables safe. Ideal for lightweight backpacking in warmer climates, the AirZone Trek+ 35:45 gives a cool and comfortable carry.
- 35+10LT / 2135+610CU.IN 69 X 34 X 31CM
- 1.74kg / 3lb 13.3oz
- AirZone Centro™ adjustable back-length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt and harness ensuring the perfect fit and most comfortable carry
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Hipbelt pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Ice axe loop
- Internal zipped pockets
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Rain cover
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Side compression
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- 35+10lt / 2135+610cu.in
- Centro Adjust AirZone
- 69 x 34 x 31cm