- 1 - HL05
- 1 - Storage Bag
- 1 - O-ring
- 1 - Headband
- 2 - CR2032 batteries
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
Yes, the demand has been there--a small, compact, cool, low-priced, high-quality headlamp. Well, Fenix has delivered. The Fenix "Colorful Night Elf" is a mini-portable multi-functional headlamp with a maximum Lumen output of 8 lumens. The HL05 goes beyond its limited body size. Measured at only 13 grams of weight, the HL05 features 4 output modes, including flashlight red light, which deliver up to 280 hours of illumination. This versatile lighting source can be worn on the head or clipped on a backpack or hat. You will find you use this little jewel more than imaginable.
- Users premium imported red and white LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three output modes and red flashing light
- High: 8 Lumens for 50 hours
- Low: 3 Lumens for 90 hours
- Red: 0.2 Lumens for 75 hours
- Red Flashlight: 0.2 Lumens for 280 hours
- Beam distance maximum 14.8 feet (4.5 meters)
- Impact resistant to 3.3 feet (1 meter)
- Powered by two CR2032 button batteries
- Two output levels of white light.
- Dual lighting mode: two red light modes, constant on red light to protect night visions, and red flash for signals and warning with 400-meter distance
- Compact and multifunctional to allow various wearing positions
- Dual lighting mode
- Ultra long standby time and runtime
- 3-year standby time when insulation sheet is removed
- Adaptive temperature ranges from -30 degrees C. to 60 degrees C
- Fast and convenient operation
- 180-degree rotatable design
- Moisture absorption comfortable headband strap
- Convenient portable nylon bag for storage and carry
- Made of premium plastics
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (under water 2 meters for 30 min.)
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
- Requires two CR2032 button batteries (included)
- Length: 1.42 inches (36mm)
- Width: 1.5 inches (38mm
- Height: .71 inches (18mm)
- 0.46 oz. (13 grams)
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.