The HL18R is a compact USB rechargeable headlamp with extreme versatility. It features two separate beam options (spot and flood), six different lighting levels (plus SOS), and allows you the unique ability to use multiple options to power the headlamp. The simple operating system can quickly get you into utilizing the soft neutral beam that magnifies natural colors with a simple click of the button. The headlamp can blast a max output of 400 lumens and reach runtimes of up to 150 hours. If you find yourself in a situation when you can’t recharge the included 1300mAh battery, then you can simply pop-in three of your favorite AAA batteries to operate the light. All of this is built into a ultra-light 2.8 ounce (80 gram) body being held in place by a remarkably comfortable headband with reflective strips and anti-slip design.
- Brand: Fenix
- Included 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, headlamp is also compatible with 3 AAA batteries
- Cree XP-G3 warm white and Everlight 2835 white light, with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries.
- Ultralow standby current 1μA, reduces battery leakage with inserted dry cell.
- Lockout function.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Four spotlight plus two floodlight output levels.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Battery level indication.
- Spot beam angle of 13°, flood beam angle of 84°.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- Size: Length: 2.27” (5.77 cm) x Width: 1.67” (4.23 cm) x Height: 1.46” (3.7cm)
- Weight: 80g including battery, headband & holder
- Warranty: 3 Months Local Supplier Warranty
- What's in the box: 1 x Fenix HL18R USB Rechargeable Headlamps
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.