- Fenix LD05 V2.0
- Two AAA Batteries
- Spare O-ring
- LD05 User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Product Leaflet
The Fenix LD05 V2.0 EDC Penlight is a easy to use dual lighting source penlight with warm white light and UV lighting also. The all new Fenix LD05 V2.0 uses a 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED and a 365nm UV LED. Operating the Fenix LD05 is simple, the stainless steel tail switch controls all three warm white light outputs and the UV light output. A single click turns the Fenix LD05 on, and half clicks allows you to increase the outputs. The Fenix LD05 V2.0 is powered by two AAA batteries which deliver an amazing 100 Lumens of output. This light is perfect for doctors and dentists as well as helps with medical inspections in low-light areas. The powerful UV light also provide easy detection of counterfeit currency. Get your Fenix LD05 V2.0 today!
- 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 365nm/200mW UV light
- 100 Lumen Output of warm white light
- LD05 Outputs:
- High - Alkaline Battery 100 Lumens - 1 hr. 40min. / Ni-MH Battery 2 hr. 10min.
- Mid - Alkaline Battery 25 Lumens - 7 hr. 50min. / Ni-MH Battery - 6 hr. 40min.
- Low - Alkaline Battery 5 Lumens - 70 hr. / Ni-MH Battery - 36 hr.
- UV- 365nm UV lighting 200mW - Alkaline Battery 9 hr. / Ni-MH - 7 hr.
- Stainless steel head and tail switch
- Powered by 2 AAA Batteries
- Color Temperature of 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 90
- Soft smooth beam
- Premium HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Optimal quality optical lens
- IP68 rated - submersible 2 Meters/6.5ft. for 30 minutes
- Length - 135mm / 5.3 inches
- Diameter - 13.5mm / 0.53 inches
- Weight (excluding batteries) - 29.7g / 1.04 ounces
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.