New and improved, the PD35 V2.0 Digital Camo flashlight is destined to carry forward on Fenix’s most popular flashlight.
- Fitted with Cree XP-L HI V3 LED
- Delivers a maximum 1000 lumens
- Very far distance - 820 feet (250 meters)
- Six lighting modes
- Built-in battery level indicator
The Fenix PD35 V2.0 Digital camo is a tactical flashlight you can effortlessly conceal and carry. This upgraded PD35 V2.0 stays true to its origins, with a max output of 1000 lumens.
The tactical-inspired digital camo takes the PD35 V2.0 to a whole new level. It is a special edition digital camo PD35 V2.0 which includes a special, painted finish (rather than a cerakote coating). This tactical flashlight is the best option for any law enforcement officers and military personnel.
The easy-access on and off tail switch makes the PD35 v2.0 convenient to use in any tactical or self-defense situation. The all metal side switch is built to last; it includes a boot-up battery-level indicator. The Fenix PD35 V2.0 digital camo version is powered by one 18650 battery or two 3V CR123 batteries.
You can achieve an incredible 430 hours of runtime when using the new ECO brightness level. Compact and built-tough, the PD35 flashlight is IP68 rated; dust proof and waterproof underwater to two meters.
Perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity, the PD35 is destined to be YOUR favorite light too.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries
- 5 modes plus Strobe
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens (2 hr. 50 min. - 820 feet/250 meters)
- High: 350 Lumens (5 hrs. 10 min.)
- Med: 150 Lumens (12 hr. 25 min.)
- Low: 50 Lumens (29 hr. 30 min.)
- Eco: 3 Lumens (430 hr.)
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning (works for 18650 Li-ion battery only)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
IP68 rated protection
- Fearless of harsh environment
- Totally protected against dust and foreign objects
- Submersible to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Fearless of harsh environment
- Over-heat protection
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- Fenix PD35 battery compatibility: One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Fenix PD35 battery charger compatibility for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35 edition)
- Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
Size of Flashlight
- 5.5 inches/139mm (Length) x 1 inch/25.4mm (Diameter)
- 3.1oz/87-gram weight (excluding the battery)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix PD35 V2.0 LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Holster
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-Ring and Spare Rubber Boot
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Instruction Manual
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Warranty Card
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.