- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require subscription with third-party music provider) support, smart notifications and more
- Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 10 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver watch mode
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to email@example.com
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.