Lemark P35 Camping Power Supply is made by 18650 lithium-ion battery cells. Compared to those solar generators with the same capacity, which are made by Lead Acid or lithium phosphate, the weight from 7-14KG, P35 is the only 2.8KG, it is a lightweight portable, but large capacity power bank for outdoor.
Lemark P35 Camping Power Supply is the newest version with AC Pure Sine Wave, DC, USB Output, and 5V,12V,110/220V (AC voltage according to your country). It could be used as fan power, radio power, laptop backup power, outdoor lighting power, etc.
Unlike the traditional diesel generator, this unit is more clean and silent, also combines stylish and compact body, which is great to choose for camping and caravan activities.
Meanwhile, because it can be charged by the outdoor solar energy system, home AC power system, as well as car, you don’t need to worry about the charging problem when you are outside.
• The best portable power station, power-up laptops, smartphones, drones, gopros
• Suitable for use on camping trip, laptops, smartphones, drones, gopros and more
• Dual AC port, 150W. 45,000mAh output, can charge 5,000mAh UAV 9 times, anytime, anywhere.
• Built-in Battery: High Quality Lithium Batter
• Package Include: 1 x Portable Power Generator, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x AC Line, 1 x Car Charger, 1 x Cigarette Light Adapter, 1 x User Manual
• Input Recharging: Adapter: DC15v / 4A, Solar Panel Charging: DC 13v~22v / 4A Max
• Fully Charged Time: DC 15v: 7~8 hours
• Output: USB 5v-3.1A Max
• DC Wattage(MAX): 9~12.6v / 5A
• AC Output: AC Continous Power Output: 250w, Max Power Output: 350w, 110 / 230v (According to different nations)
• Power Indicator: LED Indicators
• Operation Temperature: -20˚C ～60˚C
• Lifecycle: ＞500 times
• Capacity: 67500mAh, 3.7V / 250Wh
• Dimensions(L x H x W): 26 × 10 × 15.6 cm
• Weight: 2.8 KG
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.