- Brand: Biolite
- Thin, durable stainless steel pot is lightweight and it won't scratch when you're using metal utensils
- Heat shield on the bottom protects the stove's flames from wind and concentrates them for fast cooking times
- BPA-free kettle lid can be used as a cover when you're cooking or you can snap it on tight to pour liquids easily
- CampStove : 33 oz (935 g)
- KettlePot : 16 oz (465 g)
- Grill : 30 oz (850 g )
- CampStove : Height 8.25 inches (209.6 mm) Width 5 inches (127 mm)
- KettlePot : 10.20 x 5.20" (25.91 x 13.21 cm
- Grill : 9.5 x 12 x 3.5 in (24.13 x 30.48 x 26.67 cm)
Cook your meals, charge your gear, and help the planet. The CampStove 2 Bundle Climate Neutral Edition features everything you love about the original system with an added bonus: 10% of every sale goes to Certified Climate Neutral, a non-profit helping businesses transition to a zero carbon future.
• Smart LED dashboard lets you control 4 fan speeds and get real-time feedback on fire strength and battery level
• Integrated 2,600 mAh battery stores a full phone charge
• Burn wood like you would gas—any dry biomass including sticks, pinecones and BioLite BioFuel pellets (not included) keep the fire going
• BioLite flagship smokeless combustion creates 95% less smoke emissions compared to a regular wood fire
• Use the portable grill to turn your CampStove into a wood-burning grill that you can cook your favorite foods on
• Compact, portable grill design features folding legs and a durable plastic travel cover so you can take it anywhere
• Stainless-steel KettlePot lets you make all your camp meals with a single piece of cookware, and it doubles as a carrying case to protect your CampStove 2
[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="https://montanic.com/wp-content/uploads/img/Introducing-The-CampStove-2-Bundle-Climate-Neutral-Edition_Trim.mp4"][/video]
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.