Along remote trails and over rugged terrain, the Cerro Torre 65:85 is a premium trekking pack that’s tough enough to carry the heaviest loads with ease, wherever you’ve set your sights. Built for committing multi-day treks and self-sufficient expeditions, the Cerro Torre 65:85 has the capacity to comfortably carry everything you’ll need.
With features to keep you organised on the move, the Cerro Torre has zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 20 litres, while lash points for additional external carry ensure that all your gear goes wherever you go.
Move more freely and strike out for the summit with the removable lid which converts to a 10lt daypack. Made with tough TriShield fabric, a hard-wearing Nylon base, and fully equipped to handle the weight of extensive expedition kit, the Cerro Torre 65:85 is the classic load hauling pack for serious trekkers.
- Removable lid converts to 10lt daypack with front stash
- Integrated drawcord cover for when lid is removed
- Extendable hipbelt with dual pivot hip fins and a stabilising load transfer bar
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 20 litres
- Zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- Front stash and zipped front pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Side zipped bellow pockets
- Front grab handle
- External zipped lid pocket
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- 500D Nylon hard wearing base
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Internal and external load compression straps
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- SOS panel
- 65+20lt / 3965+1220cu.in
- VT FLEX™
- 84 x 37 x 46cm
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.