The Low Alpine Mountain Attack 35:45 Backpack is a classic all-round technical pack designed to excel in winter for ski touring and demanding mountaineering trips. The Mountain Attack 35:45 Backpack has a lightweight, removable frame, an extendable lid, a compression system, and a comfortable air-mesh back. This pack is made of Trishield fabric, which is lightweight and durable.
- LoadLocker Buckle: designed to be used in extreme climates where finger dexterity in thick gloves/mitts diminishes. The buckle is easy to operate, virtually unbreakable and has the option to be hooked back on itself, ensuring it cannot shake loose.
- HeadLocker System: designed in response to the new generation of axes that cannot be attached in the traditional way because the heads are too small or non-existent. Simply pass the HeadLocker buckle through the hole in the head of the axe, tighten the lid strap and the axe(s) of all shape are secure.
- Tuckaway lid
- Grab Handle: large enough to enable you to easily clip the pack to anchors. It forms part of a secure 3-point attachment for crevasse rescue
- Mitt-friendly Zip Pulls: easy to grab with mitted /gloved hands
- Webcatcher System: offers the lightest, most versatile and most secure system for attaching skis, axes and poles to a pack
- Stowable hipbelt: can be stowed in purpose-built side pockets to prevent interference with your harness
- Movable rope/crampon holder: these items can be strapped securely under the lid and can be repositioned so you can access the main compartment of the pack without removing them
- Tip-gripper/walking pole loop: unique tip-gripper secures ski/walking poles incorporating spikes or the walking pole loop will work with rubber caps
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.