The Low Alpine Mountain Attack 35:45 Backpack is a classic all-round technical pack designed to excel in winter for ski touring and demanding mountaineering trips. The Mountain Attack 35:45 Backpack has a lightweight, removable frame, an extendable lid, a compression system, and a comfortable air-mesh back. This pack is made of Trishield fabric, which is lightweight and durable.
- LoadLocker Buckle: designed to be used in extreme climates where finger dexterity in thick gloves/mitts diminishes. The buckle is easy to operate, virtually unbreakable and has the option to be hooked back on itself, ensuring it cannot shake loose.
- HeadLocker System: designed in response to the new generation of axes that cannot be attached in the traditional way because the heads are too small or non-existent. Simply pass the HeadLocker buckle through the hole in the head of the axe, tighten the lid strap and the axe(s) of all shape are secure.
- Tuckaway lid
- Grab Handle: large enough to enable you to easily clip the pack to anchors. It forms part of a secure 3-point attachment for crevasse rescue
- Mitt-friendly Zip Pulls: easy to grab with mitted /gloved hands
- Webcatcher System: offers the lightest, most versatile and most secure system for attaching skis, axes and poles to a pack
- Stowable hipbelt: can be stowed in purpose-built side pockets to prevent interference with your harness
- Movable rope/crampon holder: these items can be strapped securely under the lid and can be repositioned so you can access the main compartment of the pack without removing them
- Tip-gripper/walking pole loop: unique tip-gripper secures ski/walking poles incorporating spikes or the walking pole loop will work with rubber caps