The Fenix RC05 flashlight is a must have for hiking, camping or every day carry. This rechargeable LED flashlight features a maximum 300 lumens and is powered by a single 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery, or can use a standard AA battery as a backup at reduced performance and no recharge ability. Recharging the flashlight is easy with the magnetic, dual-purpose Micro-USB charging cable. The two-position clip is great for different carry positions and the magnetic suction bottom allows the flashlight to be mounted to metal for limitless lighting options.
Length: 3.7” (94mm)
Diameter: 0.7” (19mm)
Weight: 1.3 oz. (36.8g) excluding battery and charging cable
Batteries: One 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
Included: Lanyard, key chain, body clip, spare O-ring, charging cable, ARB-L14-800 battery
*When using a AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery, the light only activates up to High output, without Turbo output. **Due to the protective setup of downshifting from Turbo to High after working 5 minutes, the runtime of Turbo is the accumulated time.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery can be used under emergency circumstances
- Magnetic suction charging port in the neck, one included 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Tailored magnetic charging cable also available in portable MICRO USB devices
- Spill beam angle of 76°, spot beam angle of 15°
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- One-switch for fast and convenient operation
- Specialized two-position body clip, magnetic suction bottom
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
All orders are typically process in 2-3 working days after payment is made (does not include weekends). If in case of Public Holidays, special promotional events orders will take 3-5 days to process.
When will I receive my order?
Orders that are processed during weeks days should be received within 2-3 days, and orders that are processed during weekends should be received within 3-5 days. In light with current Covid-19 situation, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be late as it depends on delivery service.
What delivery service do you use?
We use DHL Ecomm, Pos Laju or J&T, it all depends on the coverage of the delivery service. You may opt to pick up at our branch, however the current pick up available location will only be at SS2 Petaling Jaya branch. If you would like to arrange pick up kindly contact 011-56282859 and our customer service will arrange for you.
What is the shipping charges?
Shipping charges will be RM8 for West Malaysia and RM13 for East Malaysia. However if you purchase above RM150 shipping charge will be FREE.
Once you placed and order and make payment, an email automated email on your purchase confirmation will be sent to your email. We will follow up with tracking number once the items is packed. However tracking number provided does not mean that the items is already pick up by delivery service. Some time delivery service provider will have a delay in picking up.
Please be sure that you have provided the correct recipient name, address and contact number. We are unable to change any details once order is processed.
If there is anything that you may want to reach out to us, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via facebook messenger.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.