- True-fit vest chassis with stretch webbing for a close fit
- Stretch fit panels for a closer comfortable fit
- 2 x adjustable sternum & diaphragm straps for optimum fit including bladder tube clip
- 3D spacer-mesh for fast drying & breathable comfort
- 2 x stretch mesh pockets with adjustable draw cord closure to fit fuel bottles
- 2 x secondary drop down pocket to fit running essentials
- Large water resistant zipped pocket
- 8L capacity
- Internal zipped stash pocket with key clip
- Separate bladder zipped pocket
- Bungee strap for compression and additional storage
- Soft feeling binding
Please follow instructions given on the garment. You will find this on the care label in one of the seams.
Please do not use biological detergents, fabric softeners or conditioners, as they will negatively affect the performance of the technical finish on the fabric. Please do not use biological detergents, fabric softeners or conditioners as it can cause the graphics and logos to fall off.
Do not leave wet clothing together to dry as smells and stains can develop. We all know how this can happen if you leave kit festering in a kit bag!
We recommend washing at 40° on sportswear to kill all bacteria but please always follow the specific instructions per garment.
Please tie your draw cords before washing to prevent them from coming out.
Empty pockets and close zips before washing Wash similar colours together to avoid cross contamination. We’ve all heard the horror stories of what a pair of red socks once did in the wash to your crisp white shirt.
Do not leave to soak, please line dry unless stated otherwise.
To re-activate a water repellency treatment please tumble dry on a low heat or use a cool iron. When this eventually stops working then you can treat your garment with a reproofing agent; these are available from most outdoor stores.
Some softer and more comfortable fabrics will naturally be less durable. We recommend avoiding friction with belts, straps and rough materials on such fabrics. Please note that a degree of pilling is unavoidable on some garments but this will not impact on their function.